- An entrepreneur looking to start a business
- On the road a lot, yet need an office space occasionally
- Operating a home-based business, but need "professional" offices for meetings
- Temporarily in need of additional office space for overflow or special projects
- A sole proprietor who needs office help, without hiring permanent employees
- A company looking to establish a presence in Western Michigan
- Of a person who just need business services
Whether you are looking for a short-term lease or a full-service executive office, Choice has many cost efficient options that we can customize to your particular business needs. We offer basic office space with receptionist and mail services; and/or professionally supported, fully equipped office suites, with meeting, training, and video conference facilities. Choice also has many virtual identity options to select from. Support services range from clerical and administrative support to virtual assisting including internet research, blogging, appointment setting, and newsletter preparation. Make a request, we'll do the rest!
Deb also owns MeMe's Foundations in Ada, Mi, Her pay it forward with HASU is hosting the HASU events at her facility Choice Business Center and mentoring upcoming women entrepreneurs with their start-up businesses.
Thanks Deb for giving back to HASU!